Team Engel here

landlocked

I just finished writing my third complaint to Yeti regarding my second Tundra 45. The first holds ice like a champ. The second one I got to balance out the boat is compatible with a styrofoam $4.99 job from the local Circle K (emergency cooler for toting Natty Lights around in at the lake). If Yeti don't pony up a solution (other than their script corporate BS response of telling me to make sure the cooler is "cooled down" prior to icing it up, I need an Engel.

Last edited:

dustinchromers

i'm not a gear junkie and i'm too anti-social for the fly shop, so i didn't know this was a thing:

god, that's an obscenity
But it's a "flyfishing" nipper. You wanna be the troglodyte out there just nipping away with your Rite Aid sourced clippers? I think not. Plus that one looks like a trout.

Snopro

Why do people care about other peoples coolers?
I couldn't care less. Only finding humor in guys over paying for a name on a box that keeps stuff cold.

In the dichotomy of rotomolded coolers my Ozark Trail hits the sweet spot. Strength, price, and my goods stay cold for a long time. I don't need a trendy name at 3 or 4 times the price.

Latest posts