Team Engel here

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Cool!
I'm watching black market cooler deals going down right in front of me! Are there any cheap Chinese counterfeits available?

dustinchromers

I just finished writing my third complaint to Yeti regarding my second Tundra 45. The first holds ice like a champ. The second one I got to balance out the boat is compatible with a styrofoam $4.99 job from the local Circle K (emergency cooler for toting Natty Lights around in at the lake). If Yeti don't pony up a solution (other than their script corporate BS response of telling me to make sure the cooler is "cooled down" prior to icing it up, I need an Engel.

Yeti and Filson = GARBAGE

Rogue Fanatic

I've been very satisfied with this $97 cooler from Walmart:

That's what i use too. If some dirtbag steals it out of my boat, no big. Keeps things cold tho in Western WA, that is easily achieved by any cooler. I will say that I bought a cheap seat kit from STP for another cooler (but still fit well enough) and now have a great boat seat.

Reactions: Zak

Bryce Levin

I own and RTIC 65 and two of their soft sided coolers. All were less than 50% the cost of the comparable YETI product and I have had no issues with all of them. They hold ice great, and keep frozen things frozen.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts