2019 Photo & Video

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout
Had an Otter family grow up locally and watched them in action daily.. They were almost always eating Crawfish instead of fish. They are funny creatures.

The bottom photo reminds it is the time of year for back to school photos, and the Otter on left has the perfect pose !

Last edited:
This wasn't a fishing trip, but a family trip to the (mostly) dry side...

I think this is my favorite of all of them though...Ruby making a new friend. They both weren't quite sure what to make of the situation....

That was at the AirBnB we stayed at.

Cheers!
that last picture with the dog and the horse looks like it should be hanging on the wall at your house GREAT PIC!!!!!! also would make a great jigsaw puzzle

Randall Clark

Huge Fly Guy
that last picture with the dog and the horse looks like it should be hanging on the wall at your house GREAT PIC!!!!!! also would make a great jigsaw puzzle
It actually IS hanging in our living room.

That was taken by my wife. She was sitting down there near it, I happened to glance outside right when it happened and thought, "damn, I hope she got that"

I can't help thinking what's going through their heads...

"Damn, you're a big dog"

"Damn, you're a little horse"

It actually IS hanging in our living room.

That was taken by my wife. She was sitting down there near it, I happened to glance outside right when it happened and thought, "damn, I hope she got that"

I can't help thinking what's going through their heads...

"Damn, you're a big dog"

"Damn, you're a little horse"
the back round in that picture is amazing once again well done

Latest posts