FS Pontoon Boat

SARG950

Someone out there is looking for one; I'm making one available. I just completed refinishing the frame on an 8-foot "Waterskeeter." Sanded the rust off, primed with Rustoleum HD primer, two coats of Rustoleum in metallic blue, then two coats of Rustoleum clear gloss. Includes two Waterskeeter side bags, 5-1/2' oars/locks, flotation pad. I also replaced the frame's wire lock pins and seat bolts. Pontoons in excellent shape; were stored inside and hold air. Two mesh items are in the bags; don't know if they're aprons but one can be had online for$25. Also including several hundred feet of 3/8" nylon mule tape as anchor line. I need $175 for the boat. Thanks!

Attachments

Searunseeker

Bird Dogs and Fly Rods
I have fished on of these for years. Great little boat! This one looks super clean. I have abused mine obscenely and its still going.

Kilchis

I've been operated on in rooms that weren't as clean and tidy as that driveway and garage. That tells you something about how that toon has been cared for.

dp

~El Pescador
great little boats. one word of advise: don't leave in the hot sun forlong periods of time. skeeters are notorious for large bladders in small skins. they will expand and blow out the skins - seen it, done it. let some air out.

this is a great looking boat and a great price

Latest posts