Sharpigate

Jeremy Floyd

Veðrfölnir
First and foremost, nothing but sympathy and good vibes towards healing. I cannot stress my empathy

Second and..... secondmost, if you ever make it to my neck of the woods, a fishing trip is on me!

Tertiary, do you get ghost pains yet? That’s a crazy sick weird thing to ask, but it’s fascinating too.

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
First and foremost, nothing but sympathy and good vibes towards healing. I cannot stress my empathy

Second and..... secondmost, if you ever make it to my neck of the woods, a fishing trip is on me!

Tertiary, do you get ghost pains yet? That’s a crazy sick weird thing to ask, but it’s fascinating too.
Yes I do get ghost pain the other thing is I forget sometimes try pushing my left shoe off with the right foot (what foot) :)

Steve Kokita

FISHON206
Lue can watch football, drink a few brews and now drive places....but still no fishing! Pretty soon Lue...pretty soon.

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
You forgot to add Steve walk up & down the stairs using crutches, load my wheelchair in the back of truck.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts