Walla Walla

datenavis

Hey guys,

Im heading over to Walla Walla next weekend and was hoping to get out and do some wading on a river/creek Sat. Any suggestions? I have heard about the Tucannon, Touchet, and Walla Walla. Possible access roads would be helpful, but I understand the need to keep certain things private. Thanks for you help.

b_illymac

Member Active
Hey guys,

Im heading over to Walla Walla next weekend and was hoping to get out and do some wading on a river/creek Sat. Any suggestions? I have heard about the Tucannon, Touchet, and Walla Walla. Possible access roads would be helpful, but I understand the need to keep certain things private. Thanks for you help.
You can find fishing access points on WDFW or by simply driving up the creeks and looking for public access signs. Just go explore.

Bob Scoverski

I'll be in Walla Walla Sept 30th and Oct 1st to fly fish. Any beta you can share after your trip next weekend would be greatly appreciated:) I spent some time with google maps looking at the Touchet river but can only see access points at several bridges. It looks like you can also access the Touchet via Lewis & Clark Trail State Park. I did note on the WDFW app that the North and South forks of the Touchet closed Aug 31st. Also would love to know if water levels are too low in any of the rivers you mentioned so as not to waste time driving to the rivers.

Greazzie

Hey guys,

Why don’t you just go explore and do it yourself? It’s really not hard.

Greg Price

Love da little fishies
I bait fished I walla walla in the early 80s as a college student. I will be there this weekend to move my son in to his college dorm. No time e to fish, but I bet there are plenty of small blue lines running out of the blue mountains towards the WW river that ay be fun.

Latest posts