PSA -Tommy Bahama Boracay Pant

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
This is one of those pants that only comes along every so often. I've worn these pants under waders for a quick afternoon sesh and then straight down to main street for a hot date with the lady.

Great fit (although runs a size or two big,) extremely comfortable, and wide color selection.

This pant is more than a chino, it is a lifestyle.

Swimmy

WFF Supporter
When I put these pants on I don't limit my challenges, I challenge my limits.

You can too.

Reactions: NRC

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
With you swimmy, I have the sense that challenging your limits provides limitless opportunity for limit challenging.

As an example, I believe I challenged your limits by breathing with my mouth closed for the last 2 minutes.

Success sans chinos. Yippeee....

Swimmy

WFF Supporter
This pant is also a nice break from the Hollywood Slim that has been dominant in men's fashion.

I bet the dude in that photo smells good and gets a ton of chicks.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock