FS Skip Enge art prints

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Any interest?... It gets expensive getting these printed on nice paper and later shipped priority...Trying to get a feel for any interest.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
scale determines pricing...in the past the "Leviathon" print is (or could be ) 14" X 21"approx...sent priority flat is $60...I can sign them again...though name and such are part of the scan. I do not have a paypal acct...so this is the honor system method , that i have always done in the past. Kokanee creek and Kokanee are the same price shipped...the others are roughly 8x10" and priced at $40...shipped flat...

I have shipped paintings across this country over the years...my packing skills are based on skills learned in a long museum career. thanks for the interest. All are unframed of course...packed and stiffened with rag matt and cardboard over that, door skin if I feel necessary...due to size...

on pricing,,,each file to be printed has a $10 set up fee, $10 a square ft, plus packing and shipping costs. If I have enough interest in any print in particular I can print multiple from a single image set up...thanks for the interest Evan.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
So you know and i don't talk about this...I had my first one man show in 1974...I have had 50 since...My original paintings framed have sold for $350 to $3500...over the course of 45 years. Not tooting my horn here just relating a LOT of people have bought my work over time. In the neighborhood of 1000 clients...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Nice art work Skip. I am envious
My fiancee says I am so talented... I told her if you focus like you and others have, your proficiency asnd skill over time is astounding...It comes with time and effort...head and heart...I have just stuck with something my friend. We all have that capacity...and some make money at it. I have made some money...but none was guaranteed...I prospected...and through all that I managed to keep myself in paint,paper,brushes and framing supplies and plenty of places to sweep money into, like car and house repairs.

Latest posts