FS Skip Enge art prints

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Skip - i'd like one of the fly prints are well (the one will multiple flies).
size and price?

thanks
Found the file ...8" X 11" 600 ppi

$40

will take the thumb drive in to have printed today

check to:
Skip Enge
27519 NE 19th Street
Camas, WA

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I'd be interested in the flies and the redband.
Found the file ...8" X 11" 600 ppi

$40

will take the thumb drive in to have printed today

check to:
Skip Enge
27519 NE 19th Street
Camas, WA

The redband file I found is a bounded locked pair

Re: see attached...
still interested? if so $40

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I got all the prints done...ready to ship......have to make the packages up...etc...over the next few days. thanks all...Had extra prints made in case there is more interest...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I have a bunch more prints...I am in the process of moving to my finacees house as this happens but tomorrow i am packing sales up...some of you have not confirmed though i have spent $300 on prints to provide as available...so this experience is questiionable...those that have confirmed will get their prints this next week the others rthat showed interst i sit on...this is the nature of this...and why i do not often do this.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Steve Bennett aka monniker? I have deposited the check...I don't know what you wanted for $60...I your note with check did not confirm which large one you wanted ...you might have indicated in the description line on check...forgot to check that... Confirm you want Leviathon or ? then I will pack and ship...this stuff with monnikers not correlated with real names can get confusing...and I guess i am a space cadet as I am in the middle of moving...Confirm and will send tomorrow...Thanks!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Steve Bennett aka monniker? I have deposited the check...I don't know what you wanted for $60...I your note with check did not confirm which large one you wanted ...you might have indicated in the description line on check...forgot to check that... Confirm you want Leviathon or ? then I will pack and ship...this stuff with monnikers not correlated with real names can get confusing...and I guess i am a space cadet as I am in the middle of moving...Confirm and will send tomorrow...Thanks!
I figured it out...Wyobee, right?...You wanted Kokanee...I will wrap up now and ship today...

Latest posts