FS Skip Enge art prints

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Thank you. I'll take both. How do I submit payment?
check sent to

Skip Enge
27519 NE 19th Street
Camas, WA 98607

Give me your adress please then I can get on it...Have to order a print of Golden which I will do today. Thanks!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Listen people...you idiots...I see your monikers but have no idea who you are...real names that is...I get a check in the mail with no correlatiion at all...really think about it...please giuve all info...what you want who you are and help mje...why should I scramble to figure all this out?...I am trying but not having much fun dealing with this...if I get a order from Toolier and Joe sends me a check...how in the eff am i supposed to know who it is? That is what has been happeniong...give me a break!... I am not making bank on this print thing...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
$40

Skip Enge
27519 NE 19th Street
Camas, WA 98607
dp could you post your mailing adress again?...The only thing I have is a torn adress on your envelope...It is wraped and ready to send Monday Morning......Only have a partial at this point...Thanks

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
dp could you post your mailing adress again?...The only thing I have is a torn adress on your envelope...It is wraped and ready to send Monday Morning......Only have a partial at this point...Thanks
found it...moving I am trying to be organized...Ha!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I have spent $400 + on prints based on what you guys say you want...I am way short of breaking even...you want stuff ,,,confirm send a check confirm what you want , how much etc and we are good...This is why I do not do this often...interest and then you flake out...Everyone will be happy with the prints i selll..very high quality...I will not be doing this here again...anytime soon...Some of you are not communicative in the least....so far i am losing money i just don't have to blow.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts