FS Skip Enge art prints

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Iwas made aware I am not using this spot correctly...but the confusion between online names and real names is difficult at times... Maybe I should have spelled it eeediotts! like Ren of Ren and Stimpy

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
@Skip, your art work is indeed beautiful and it’s clear that people are appreciative. But why would you print your artwork before receiving a check? That would certainly help with you not losing money. Also sheesh, not calling people idiots or being organized might be a good way to do better business too instead of blaming your customers.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Yeah I did not get the dynamic or lack of it in this gear post Classified...not the best place for it I have been made aware of...I was frustrated bty the dynamic or lack there of...lot's of other prints after interest was stated...Folks have gotten theirs and seem very happy with the. Others showed interst but I have not heard from them yet...My mistake was ordering them and paying for them right away...I am learning.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
@Skip, your art work is indeed beautiful and it’s clear that people are appreciative. But why would you print your artwork before receiving a check? That would certainly help with you not losing money. Also sheesh, not calling people idiots or being organized might be a good way to do better business too instead of blaming your customers.
I get a discount with multiples...set up costs per file is flat...when I order more it's just by the sq ft...I also donate prints to various functions... auctions etc...been doing that a long time so no biggy... I just wanted to break even

sportsman

Skip: beautiful work and a very low price. People don't realize the added time of your travel to make the prints, package and ship. The very least buyers should do is send a printed shipping label for accuracy. Feel sorry that your well meaning efforts have turned sour for you.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Skip: beautiful work and a very low price. People don't realize the added time of your travel to make the prints, package and ship. The very least buyers should do is send a printed shipping label for accuracy. Feel sorry that your well meaning efforts have turned sour for you.
Actually it is all on me...I am a dork...nothing simple about it...I just got pissy...I love sharing what I do...I yhave a lot more scanned stuff just not sure how to do it right...

Gregg Lundgren

Now fishing on weekdays too!
Actually it is all on me...I am a dork...nothing simple about it...I just got pissy...I love sharing what I do...I yhave a lot more scanned stuff just not sure how to do it right...
Introspection. Bravo! I mean that sincerely. Convinced me to buy a print. PM coming your way.

Gregg Lundgren

Now fishing on weekdays too!
[QUOTE="Skip Enge, post: 1523393, member: 24387"...I have a lot more scanned stuff just not sure how to do it right...
[/QUOTE]
As the provider of a product or service, clearly define(in advance) the process of how to order, and the associated milestones to your customers. Then, under-promise and over-deliver within those parameters.

Bet you can tell I am not an artist. lol

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
[QUOTE="Skip Enge, post: 1523393, member: 24387"...I have a lot more scanned stuff just not sure how to do it right...
As the provider of a product or service, clearly define(in advance) the process of how to order, and the associated milestones to your customers. Then, under-promise and over-deliver within those parameters.

[/QUOTE]
I get it

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches

I get it
[/QUOTE]
whatever you said...sent your print this morning.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I am moving 45 years of stuff 30 miles away...I have done this before with ease...but I am divided now...upside down in love and trying to keep organized...doing better now...if I do this again I will ask that notes are on checks as to what the clients are asking for/butying...when that doesn't happen it is a free for all and as I was told my post is hard to find on this classified section...mechanically it is not conducive to this sort of thing Jojo...try it and you might see what I mean...or maybe you don't care ...I dunno?...life is currently topsy Turvey and I apparently have a limited multi tasking capability yet everyone that has ordered has gotten their prints as promised and are happy.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Skip i am not sure what you mean by ‘try it and you might see what i mean’ or that i don’t care. Sometimes it is difficult to follow what you are talking about. My comment was more directed that maybe you don’t want to insult prospective customers by calling them ‘idiots’. (And it did not seem like you were trying to be funny. You sounded frustrated.)

But if you are in the business of collecting money and offering a product you need to be more organized and that’s on you, not the customer. Sounds like you are taking too much on all at one time. Good luck to you!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts