A Gift of Time - New short film

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
This video makes me smile! From his ‘stealthy approach’ (reminds me of myself) to his bringing only one type of fly to fish with. Hahahaha....The credits: Gubby Goldberg (named after Whoopi) and Anchovy Hopkins (after Anthony) starring as Fish #1 and #2.

msteudel

Mark Steudel
Nicely done, thank you!
Thanks Buzzy!

This video makes me smile! From his ‘stealthy approach’ (reminds me of myself) to his bringing only one type of fly to fish with. Hahahaha....The credits: Gubby Goldberg (named after Whoopi) and Anchovy Hopkins (after Anthony) starring as Fish #1 and #2.
Yay! Hopefully, it'll make a few of those guys still getting treatment smile as well, and maybe give them some hope.

riverrun

Greg and Mark, very well done and thank you for taking the time to make this incredible little film. This is Prostate Cancer Awareness month, I believe, and this is a great way to bring attention to this common cancer that many men are ignoring. I was totally asymptomatic, yet PSA testing at age 50 suggested I should be watchful. Biopsy 3 years later confirmed the presence of fairly advanced cancer. I'm now 3 years clean after proton radiation therapy at SCCA as well with virtually no side affects or lifestyle changes as a result of my treatment. Traffic may be maddening, but we are so incredibly lucky to live in the greatest place to have cancer in the world.

Don't ignore this totally treatable disease. This PSA is now over.

RR

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
My dad was diagnosed and treated for prostate cancer in 1995 when he was 61. (I remember because that was a bad year in our family for a few reasons.) He is now getting ready to celebrate his 85th birthday in a few weeks. My dad was retired military and has never been one to go to the doctors and often ignored health issues because he likes smoking and drinking beer and eating steak and not being told to stop. He’s doing great in spite of his bad habits!

Latest posts