Jojo's Annual "Fishing" Report...with photos of fish!... Try not to be jealous of my catch!

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
Wow, that was really well done Jojo. Great story and funny pics. I knew I wasn’t the only dude with a selfie stick.

Two thumbs up from me!

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Thanks you guys! Y’all are so nice when i post one of these reports. Especially when my fish are always so little.

I really like that canoe photo too @Roper! I sent it to the VRBO owner. (I wished i had taken it. @Salmo_g i really like my hat too! It actually used to be Brian’s but his head is way too big for it so it became mine. The bandana helps to keep it from coming off in the wind. Another reason i love these trips is because i don’t have to wash my hair! @Porter, hahaha, thank you but I never wore braces and these are my real teeth! And yes, @b_illymac when i saw them fishing in chairs i had to take a photo but i didn’t want to get too close and have them see me take it, so it’s not that sharp. (I think Keith mostly fished from a chair when he was out there. He never took out a boat.)

Thank you @Swimmy!
@Jiminsandiego I wonder if bass fishing might be fun. I have no idea how to fish for bass so it was a surprise. At first i thought i had a trout on.

Rod Wittner

Outstanding. Really nice job, JoJo. It's obvious you guys had a great time. And it was not about catching the most and the biggest. It was about enjoying yourselves and having fun. Great job...

Greg Armstrong

Great post, fabulous pics, and well written. I really enjoyed all of it!

It made me wonder how many have never rowed a boat, one of the great pleasures of being alive...

FinLuver

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus...

ps: successful bluegill fishing is the precursor to successful trout fishin'...just in case ya didn't know. ;)

Jiminsandiego

Jojo you don't have to wonder if Bass fishing might be fun. It is the most specifically sought-after game fish in the U.S.,,.. and dang it, you got one, photographed it and let it swim away with a ripped lip. Awesome. In my book any Largemouth hooked on the surface is darn good fishing.

Northern

It's all good.
Jojo, this is an awesome report. I love that you layed down on the dock to keep a bluegill in the water while you unhooked it!
As one of the only other chicks on this board, let me extend a standing invitation to go fishing any time you'd like to; you look like a ton of fun!:D

Bruce Baker

Great posting Jojo! Some really nice pics there and always enjoy your narratives.

It would have been hilarious if you had a picture of Brian and Keith fishing at the dock, but were actually asleep in their chairs.

One doesn't always have to catch big fish to have a good experience. You caught some new to you species on the fly, which is pretty cool.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Jojo, this is an awesome report. I love that you layed down on the dock to keep a bluegill in the water while you unhooked it!
As one of the only other chicks on this board, let me extend a standing invitation to go fishing any time you'd like to; you look like a ton of fun!:D
Thank you @Northern ! I keep forgetting you are another chick here! I wish folks used photos on their avatars so i could keep people straight in my head about who is who!

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Great posting Jojo! Some really nice pics there and always enjoy your narratives.

It would have been hilarious if you had a picture of Brian and Keith fishing at the dock, but were actually asleep in their chairs.

One doesn't always have to catch big fish to have a good experience. You caught some new to you species on the fly, which is pretty cool.
@Bruce Baker , we should plan another get together in Dupont for the folks that live in the area this year when things slow down this winter!

Latest posts