Getting Priorities Right

herkileez

I'm posting this with a heavy heart...
As much as I love my flyfishing addiction, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be re-homing most of my stuff.
Please don't ask any questions, as I can't handle talking about it.
Below is a list of what's available.
All FREE of charge, but to good homes only.
Serious enquiries only, please.
Thanks for reading and understanding...
1. Dustpan and broom
2. Sponges
3. Dusters
4. Mop and bucket
5. Window cleaner
6. Vacuum cleaner
7. Dishwashing liquid
8. Laundry detergent
9. Fabric softener
10. Laundry baskets
11. Toilet brush
12. Cleaning sprays
13. Scrubbing brushes
14. Lawn Mower

;)

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
What brand is the laundry detergent?

I'm partial to Procter and Gamble products.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Good job, Herk - the first step is admitting you have a problem. Keep the window cleaner for your fishing rig - snow & mud season is upon us . . .

Wade Spani

Have to admit: I might've plagiarized it from somewhere...but did strike me as funny....:D
Ryan Houston, a well known fly tier from Ireland posted it a couple weeks ago or so on Facebook. It got me the first time I started reading it, especially since you had to click to read more and couldn't scan ahead.

teedub

Jeeze, I was terrified. I thought you were getting rid of your tools to make wading sticks. At my age and mental state I will misplace mine and need another.

jamma

Just get one of those plug-in air fresheners and call it good. Maybe a can of Febreeze. My personal houseworking philosophy is if the dirt isn't bothering me, I don’t bother it. :D ;)

Jaydub

I have adopted this lifestyle and all is fine until some jerk comes along and runs their finger across the coffee table, leaving a big mark in the dust. How am I supposed to fill that back in?

Latest posts