Lost Patagonia Boat Bag and Contents Spokane River

bjornjon

Long shot, but I am missing my Patagonia Greenie boat bag and a lifetime’s accumulation of flies, leaders, tippit, tools, floatant, etc. Please message me if you have found it, or see it somewhere for sale.

It went missing out of my boat somewhere near the Spokane River boat slide on water street or in the Broadway and Park neighborhood in Spokane Valley.

Thanks.

Poff

Long shot, but I am missing my Patagonia Greenie boat bag and a lifetime’s accumulation of flies, leaders, tippit, tools, floatant, etc. Please message me if you have found it, or see it somewhere for sale.

It went missing out of my boat somewhere near the Spokane River boat slide on water street or in the Broadway and Park neighborhood in Spokane Valley.

Thanks.
Hope you find it. It’s a sad day when someone loses a boat bag full of gear.

Good luck.

bjornjon

Sorry I have no news on your bag--but if you don't get it back I have an old Orvis boat bag you can have. It's just sitting around gathering dust and I can get it to you (somehow) in Spokane or you can pick up if you're in Seattle.
Thanks! I appreciate your response. I’m good for boat bags...mostly concerned about the contents. A very kind gesture though!

rwbailey05

GO COUGS
Dang man... whoever found this got some of the finest flies tied in the west. Sad news Bjorn, ill spread the word to a few others who i know frequent the river.

bjornjon

Dang man... whoever found this got some of the finest flies tied in the west. Sad news Bjorn, ill spread the word to a few others who i know frequent the river.
Thanks Ryan! I’ve just about given up any hope that it will show up, but you never know.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts