Summers over. Show me your favorite fish from summer

Rob Allen

Someday. There are other waters and fish in that corner of the state I'd also like to check of the list. Just looked familiar and assumed it was closer to home.

The North Umpqua in a lot of ways fishes the Way the Upper Washougal used to. Lots of slots and spots where you get the fly in the spot and just hang it there as long as you can.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
If you ever catch a real Grayling you will know it from the big Dorsal fin and by the colors of the fish. Lewis and Clark called them Silver Trout. I caught one out of the Ruby, up high in the system. It was a beautiful colored fish. And I also caught them with Silver sides.

Rob Allen

If you ever catch a real Grayling you will know it from the big Dorsal fin and by the colors of the fish. Lewis and Clark called them Silver Trout. I caught one out of the Ruby, up high in the system. It was a beautiful colored fish. And I also caught them with Silver sides.

My favorite grayling spot is a trib of the big hole, I'll admit to having trespassed to get there and only went there once caught a couple 14 inchers, beautiful fish.

Latest posts