Methow October

HawaiianInWa

Blind Casters Anonymous
Interesting.

I always thought Hawaiian/island time meant that people were always 10-15 min late, not six years.

Learn something new everyday.
My excuse is that reading Wdfw regulations is essentially a science. Hawaii has only several small regulations that involve bag limits. Also no fishing licenses for saltwater. But now I shall look for small dates when referring to maps.

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
My excuse is that reading Wdfw regulations is essentially a science. Hawaii has only several small regulations that involve bag limits. Also no fishing licenses for saltwater. But now I shall look for small dates when referring to maps.
Wait, so I shouldn't show up in 6 years for my tinder date that stood me up? Damn.

Wade Spani

where does it say that in the regs
Can't find it in the emergency regs but saw this

But the silence here on this thread could mean this report with no date could be the case

HawaiianInWa

Blind Casters Anonymous
M

But the silence here on this thread could mean this report with no date could be the case
Hmm seems like two conflicting reports.

JS

Thats from 2010 if I’m not mistaken. That’s when Nate and Janessa got engaged, pretty sure. I remember that dude from Iceland, I think he fished the Met & Wenatchee for like two months solid. I remember bumping into him about once a weekend.

JohnB

The Methow closed on the last day of Sept and AFAIK there is no hope of a steelhead season.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts