Methow October

Creatch'r

Tin Foil Time
Throwing beer bottles at mega raccoons, extra hood rat shit. Fuck, at least we got to experience a glimpse of what was or some shit.
That was a trophy Boone and Crockett raccoon and it was using me as a step stool while I was sleeping by the fire and for that it deserved it. Great steelhead camp memories for sure bud. We had some good rallies.

Reactions: JS

JS

That was a trophy Boone and Crockett raccoon and it was using me as a step stool while I was sleeping by the fire and for that it deserved it. Great steelhead camp memories for sure bud. We had some good rallies.
That weekend changed how I look at raccoons forever. That fucking thing was so metal. You hit it solid AF, and it might as well have stood up and said “come at me bro!”

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Methow has a special place in my heart. I miss the days of playing at the "Baluga Dildo" @Evan Burck
Do you remember not remembering your wading boots until 1 hr into the drive? Then immediately getting pulled over doing a u turn to go get your boots? One of the best fishless days I've ever had haha.

DanielOcean

Do you remember not remembering your wading boots until 1 hr into the drive? Then immediately getting pulled over doing a u turn to go get your boots? One of the best fishless days I've ever had haha.
Do you remember that same day I was swinging a run there and an old dude emerged out of the woods like 15 yards below me, tossed a spoon in and BAM? I was pissed.

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Do you remember that same day I was swinging a run there and an old dude emerged out of the woods like 15 yards below me, tossed a spoon in and BAM? I was pissed.
Oh ya. A true WFF hero - without him the steelhead sub would have missed out on years of entertainment. Truly one of the finest pieces of low holing I've ever seen: step in, rope one in less than five casts, and walk out. Absolutely beautiful.

DanielOcean

Oh ya. A true WFF hero - without him the steelhead sub would have missed out on years of entertainment.
tons of shit happened that day,

1. Evan shit in a shrub at a 76 station
2. Evan got payback on me by fucking up my reel
3. I bought me and Tori a ton of Arbys.

oh man LOL

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts