My awesome new rod landed an awesome fish!

fisharmy

It's never the gear; it's all you.
Idk, I’m wary of people who wear Keens..I trust people in Crocs more, but this is a fishing forum not a shoe forum so nice catch :) ...., are you wearing white tube socks by chance? Just curious as I have a new lighter version with less pinch if your interested, lmk !
They're Merrel`s light hiking boots. Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I own a pair of white socks.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I don't usually talk about rods and reels everybody posts about. After all it isn't me using what others use. What is good for one is usually not good for another. When I usually buy gear, I don't ask what everybody else is using. Everybody has a different opinion on gear. I usually buy what I want and to hell with others opinions on gear. But then is just the way I am. You can all use what you want and then I'll use what I want.

bhudda

heffe'
They're Merrel`s light hiking boots. Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I own a pair of white socks.
No problem, and sorry for calling your Merrel’s Keens! As far as the white socks thing.....I have a brown sock if you want it, it would go with your brown Merrel light hiking boot :)

Rock Creek Fan

That first photo of you sneaking up on that stream! You got that from the Curtis Creek manifesto.
Hopefully I am mis-interpreting your post. File properties do not indicate that. GPS settings show it was taken in Germany on 10/12/19. Care to elaborate/provide link?

Last edited:

Rock Creek Fan

Understand better now. I did not come out with guns blazing but rather asked for clarification. The OP has been through enough already and did not want him to go through more...

Latest posts