Friendlies.

Chachi

I am off mid weeks (Tues, Wed or Thurs) and my friends are off other days. Looking for a few people to throw with. I'm based out of Olympia, but travel all over for day trips. Mostly normal, don't discuss politics or religion. I fish alone ALOT but wouldn't mind a few people to go out on occasion. Thanks!

I looked for a meetup thread and didnt see one, if I missed it please let me know.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I am off mid weeks (Tues, Wed or Thurs) and my friends are off other days. Looking for a few people to throw with. I'm based out of Olympia, but travel all over for day trips. Mostly normal, don't discuss politics or religion. I fish alone ALOT but wouldn't mind a few people to go out on occasion. Thanks!

I looked for a meetup thread and didnt see one, if I missed it please let me know.
I see you mention being out in Olympia @Chachi . After the holidays are over I’m want to plan a gathering of WFF members who live in the Pierce County/Thurston County and anyone near by who wants to come. We could get together, maybe in Dupont area. I’m not sure how many WFF people live around here who would come, but if we have at least 5or 6, hopefully more, that would be a good place to find someone to maybe hook up with.

So be on the lookout for such a post next month or early January.

Shad

I'm another local to the Oly area who does a lot of solo fishing but likes company now and again. Feel free to PM. Not sure our schedules align, since I have Sat.-Mon. Off....

Latest posts