WTB 10wt rod, reel for salt

scottcat

Looking to enter the saltwater game. Looking for a 9ft, 10wt rod and reel. Local preferred but not necessary.
Thanks in advance.
Scott

Thrasybulus

go c-hawks
I have a Sage 6010 reel with extra spool available. Send me a PM for details if interested.20181109_090622.jpg

Last edited:

Jake

(not really a sea otter)
I’ve got an echo Ion 10 weight with a matching real and a sink tip line by Rio if you’re interested

Last edited:

Luguando

Scottcat,

I posted a 9' TFO 10 wt with Lamson Guru reel - I only used it one time and it's in like new condition. It is ready to fish. I'm not a flyfishing expert by any means. Is that outfit not high end enough for you? No worries, just curious. I hope you find something you like.

scottcat

Scottcat,

I posted a 9' TFO 10 wt with Lamson Guru reel - I only used it one time and it's in like new condition. It is ready to fish. I'm not a flyfishing expert by any means. Is that outfit not high end enough for you? No worries, just curious. I hope you find something you like.
Thanks but hoping for something higher end I think. Hoping for a lifetime purchase type of set up. Wish I could go new but I need 3 rigs for a my first trip!

This gent has a 10wt Salt for $400:

I just picked up a brand new Scott Meridian for $550 after taxes at my neighbor shop! You may want to check your local shop or online retailers as these went on clearance this year.

tyler

i still have this line if you're looking for one...

Latest posts