What A Great Forum

Old406Kid

I used to follow the FlyfishBC forum.
I clicked on it a couple of days ago after a long absence and was surprised to find it all but dead.

gofish101

I agree great forum. I don't post much and only get to check it a couple of times a week. But there are some threads that I get hooked on. The funniest post and pet threads are my favorites followed by the boat builds. I stay out of the cast and blast and conservation sub forums as they get a little to spicy for my liking or at least they used to. Thanks Chris and gang for the great job they do.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I've been hitting these fishing sites since I've been banging on a computer This is the best site hands down. A lot of knowledge people on here and very friendly to say the least. Kudos to Chris. He puts out a great forum. I've met a lot of you guys. Not a grouch in the bunch. Except me. It's getting harder to be one.

jamma

I've been hitting these fishing sites since I've been banging on a computer This is the best site hands down. A lot of knowledge people on here and very friendly to say the least. Kudos to Chris. He puts out a great forum. I've met a lot of you guys. Not a grouch in the bunch. Except me. It's getting harder to be one.
Oh shut up!!!

Does that help? :p

Seriously, have met some really nice people here. It has been my privilege to converse with you.

Buzzy

Absolutely my favorite site. Lots of fascinating information shared, a truly great resource. I’ve met and made some new friends. Thank you Mr. Scoones and the folks who have helped keep the site mostly well behaved.

Jiminsandiego

I joined this site while I still lived in San Diego in anticipation of my move to Anacortes about three years ago. I had never heard of "Stillwater fly fishing" but Pass Lake inspired me. Buzzy sent me a floating line. I used it for casting practice in San Diego and I am still using here in Anacortes. Just one of many stories I have regarding the good people that post here.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Yup. This site has been the replacement for the original VFS for me. Vast amount of flyfishing knowledge can be found here.

Shawn Seeger

(aka. wabowhunter)
Have and still love this site! Thanks Chris and all the moderators also.

If you want to see the impact this site has on the FF'ing community... Have the site go down for about a week (like last year) it truly causes Stress Syndrome and spousal conflicts!!!

Latest posts