FS 16' Cataraft and Trailer ready to fish

Benson

Hello, I'm selling my 16' cataraft with trailer (current tabs) for $3200. I'm in a tight financial spot is the only reason for selling my baby for such a low price. Details listed below.

Custom extended NRS frame with extra-large diamond plated floor. 16’ Maxxon Pontoons that are 24.5” wide and in very good condition with many, many years of life left. This cataraft is guide ready and fully outfitted for two passengers and a rower. Casting platform in the front, multiple storage locations, removable rear seat. Rear yoke modified to accommodate a gas powered outboard motor. Rod storage system will hold up to 5 Spey rods and 2 single hand rods. The cataraft frame and pontoons and accessories are all in good or great condition and have always been stored under a tarp and out of the sun to minimize UV exposure. This cataraft is capable of fishing close to year round do to the extra-large diameter pontoons and the NRS aluminum frame. Current tabs on trailer. Ready to be fished today.

Custom NRS Frame with storage compartment under casting platform
16’ Maxxon Pontoons – 24.5” diameter can carry very heavy loads
Extra-large custom welded diamond plate floor
NRS Mesh Floor in rear
2 - 10’ Cataract SGG Oars – Brand new, have not touched the water – 1 extra Carlisle oar
2 down river drop bags and 1 zippered side storage compartment
35lb – Anchor
2 Scotty Rod Holders – Rubber Net
NRS stripping basket
NRS Straps
Casting platform
Casting braces in front and back
Aluminum cup holders with drains
Foot pump and PSI gauge
Rod storage system for up to 15’ fly rods

Attachments

JayB

Hell - you'd be looking at be looking at $7-800 just for the oars. Nevermind the trailer and the rest of it. Totally agree that the price is unbeatable for a setup like that.

Benson

Thanks guys, whoever ends up buying it is definitely going to get a complete high quality river fishing setup for a very low price in my honest opinion.

Benson

Price drop to $2600. Im trying to get this sold this weekend. There is not a better deal available for a fully outfitted cataraft with an NRS frame and trailer, anywhere.

Benson

I also have a Sage 7141-4 that is in excellent condition. 14'1" 7wt. This is a great Scandi or Skagit rod. $200 shipping to lower 48 States is included in the price.