FS 16' Cataraft and Trailer ready to fish

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Thanks, this deal just got better, price drop to $2000. This is easily a $4000 setup, this price and value cannot be beat anywhere.

Have you listed this on any of the local boards more oriented towards gear fishing, like Piscatorial Pursuits or iFish?
That is a great deal but you might gets some bites on this on other sites.

Good luck with your sale.
SF

Johnathon Quarrell

Thanks, this deal just got better, price drop to $2000. This is easily a $4000 setup, this price and value cannot be beat anywhere.
I have contemplated this one a few times in the last couple weeks. I just sold my raft and trailer recently. But in the end I have something bigger in mind for spring:).

Peyton00

Its the best deal.

I would follow Stonefish advice and post it on other sites....(with a higher price point.)

Its worth much more than 2300.

Bowbonehead

If you would meet me in Osoyoos I would be interested its a little over 300 miles for you and 450 miles for me but would save dealing with the border crossing and make it doable in one longggg day ,,,,,, I've got US cash that needs to be spent as I'm not going flats fishing this year ........ let me know what you think Cheers

Benson

If you would meet me in Osoyoos I would be interested its a little over 300 miles for you and 450 miles for me but would save dealing with the border crossing and make it doable in one longggg day ,,,,,, I've got US cash that needs to be spent as I'm not going flats fishing this year ........ let me know what you think Cheers
PM sent.

Latest posts