Bass Boat Wreck

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Do bass boats really need to go 100?
I guess when you are trying to win the Bassmasters or the Major League Fishing Tournament Jack Links Trophy and there are only 15 minutes left in the period...... and you need to catch a mack hog daddy bucketmouth pitching into that hydrilla patch that is 5 miles away.
#speedmattersson! ;)
SF

Rob Allen

Do bass boats really need to go 100? That was wild
There are fast boats out there that do 100+ but not when loaded for a days fishing.

My boat was old and very heavy with an old tired 200 hp on it. Best i ever did was 60 loaded.

Most modern boats hit 70 when driven by an average joe while fishing

wolverine

It started to "chine walk" as he had the motor trimmed out and was only running on the pad. A little side to side motion until one of the chines grabbed and flipped them out. I wonder how many times the boat rolled over or endod.

Rob Allen

Do bass boats really need to go 100? That was wild
There are fast boats out there that do 100+ but not when loaded for a days fishing.

My boat was old and very heavy with an old tired 200 hp on it. Best i ever did was 60 loaded.

Most modern boats hit 70 when driven by an average joe while fishing

Like all vehicles some peoples are obsessed with speed.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info