It's the most, wonderful time of the year!!

zuzr

@Swimmy - nice brown trout! (Nice is an understatement!)

@zuzr - you certainly don't have to go to Pennsylvania (or area code 406) to catch brown trout, there are brownies on your side of the Cascades.
I just looked at wdfw's info and got some ideas. The chase is on, I think they're cool looking

SilverFly

You are turning into your mother.
Thought I was out of the estrogen danger zone now that 2 girls are out of the house, and I'm only outnumbered 3 to 1 (well 4, counting the dog). Not sure if I should see my doctor for this apparel awareness sensitivity, or just book another Mako shark trip.

Last edited:

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Thought I was out of the estrogen danger zone now that 2 girls are out of the house, and I'm only outnumbered 3 to 1 (well 4, counting the dog). Not sure if I should see my doctor for this apparel awareness sensitivity, or just book another Mako shark trip.
Swimming naked with sharks should up your testosterone!

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
Color coordinates beautifully with the jacket. Did you plan it that way?
When it comes to Swim wear, there are no accidents.

Anyone else use Stitch Fix? I just got my first outfit a couple of weeks ago. Not bad. Probably gonna stick with it for a couple of months.

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
Finding LED's that look like incandescents is probably one of the most frustrating things so far this season.

Put up all my exterior decor, added some LED's, and they don't look even close. Gonna redo a bunch of it while Mrs. Swimmy makes fun of me.

Latest posts