It's the most, wonderful time of the year!!

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
Happy Thanksgiving!

Beautiful Swimmy! I love the symmetry. How does your mantle look this year? ;)
Thanks!

I did my exterior first just to get it up. I will be moving to interior over the next couple of days.

Swimmy, do you still have the pic of the mantle, robe, coffee cup, etc....? That was an all time classic. Just bought my first carton of eggnog!!!!

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Took me HOURS but almost got ‘er done!
4BA559EA-94F2-4D90-98CA-B6FEA2464BAE.jpegF0FF5817-91D1-47FE-AF38-7CFFA5CA0A5B.jpeg51F9B7E4-11D4-40CC-999A-4B644425B47F.jpeg1714DEF9-71FE-419C-BB9A-FD45CA8C1D84.jpeg1B27F907-4C72-4D4C-8984-61772E768FE5.jpeg

I love my two hand blown glass snowmen made by a local glass blower.

My tinsel is not quite done. I put them on ONE AT A TIME. And i don’t let anyone help me.

I love this vintage plastic Santa Claus. Brian found it in Thorp at the fruit stand last year.

Pier One trees on top of lighted entertainment center.

We always have a real tree but this year i bought an Alpine Noble instead of those Nordmann or Frazier which i usually get. I like the spaces!
04124A28-1D68-4FAE-BBA0-E2BA5A949AB7.jpeg

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I need a glass of wine now! 98A835E3-1473-4ED0-94D3-3F9E7A503132.jpeg

This 2016 Roth Cab from Alexander Valley tastes so good that drinking it makes it seem like every day is Christmas!

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
They mean well starting out with only one strand but pretty soon they are just throwing it on. I never do that! Christmas decorating is a nightmare for folks who have OCD issues.

quilbilly

gO dAwGs
Tinsel is a pain in the ass.....
I switched to glass icicles a few years ago, easier and very nice effect with the lights.
:)
Reusable also.....

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
Looking good Jojo!

We got ours up Friday. The 4" of snow was a nice nice touch as we danced to Charlie Brown Christmas and transformed our living room into a Winter Wonderland!!

Oh and we went with a Subalpine fir this year which is native to Montana. Little different that the Frasier fir but I dig it.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Very nice @Swimmy! Never head of a Subalpine but I like it too! I used to get a Frazier but it didn’t have space for some of my larger ornaments so I’m really loving the Alpine Noble.

One question: why so many remotes? ;)

jwg

Looking good Jojo!

We got ours up Friday. The 4" of snow was a nice nice touch as we danced to Charlie Brown Christmas and transformed our living room into a Winter Wonderland!!

Oh and we went with a Subalpine fir this year which is native to Montana. Little different that the Frasier fir but I dig it.

Really like the upright posture of that sub alpine fir!
J
P.s. Very cool getting the dog in the shot

Latest posts