It's the most, wonderful time of the year!!

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
No light this year,no Christmas tree, after watching the news & all the climate change issues. I can no longer contribute to the earths downfall
My wife wants more and more lights every year. But that's not all, she also wants a Prius. She made me rehang the POS string of lights with about 100 feet of LED lights. See I had set up one floss of lights draped over a leafless maple, half of which are out and called it good.....apparently that was not good enough...I kept lying that I did not know where the illuminated penguin sculptures were because they are awful tchotkes of consumer crap imported from worlds that neither have Penguins or Snow....

Greg Armstrong

My wife wants more and more lights every year. But that's not all, she also wants a Prius. She made me rehang the POS string of lights with about 100 feet of LED lights. See I had set up one floss of lights draped over a leafless maple, half of which are out and called it good.....apparently that was not good enough...I kept lying that I did not know where the illuminated penguin sculptures were because they are awful tchotkes of consumer crap imported from worlds that neither have Penguins or Snow....
I have a friend that refers to stuff like that as "chinese shit".

Sometimes, you gotta call a spade a spade...

Yard Sale

Huge Member
I’m pretty sure it snows in China.
I left a string of lights in the tree out front last winter because it just looked cool. Why do lights have to be only for Xmas? Well, the leaves grew back in before I pulled the lights out and it was impossible to remove them. Leaves dropped a couple weeks ago and our tree is ready to rock for this winter. Win win!

JACKspASS

I’m pretty sure it snows in China.
I left a string of lights in the tree out front last winter because it just looked cool. Why do lights have to be only for Xmas? Well, the leaves grew back in before I pulled the lights out and it was impossible to remove them. Leaves dropped a couple weeks ago and our tree is ready to rock for this winter. Win win!

This is really tacky. Did you leave the half drunk carton of eggnog in the fridge from last year also? Sheesh........

;):D

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
Tonight

Latest posts