NFR Vegans Need to get Down from their Soapbox!

ribka

I'll be the first to admit although I enjoy my meat, I do enjoy a nice juicy banana from time to time

Jim Travers

It's always the vegetarians that are complainin in these times!! You got guys suing fast food chains!!! Guess they served 'em chicken. These vegetarians are complaining too much!! What do you expect?

Dave Boyle

Been following this thread, I just dropped over $30 bucks on 3 steaks at QFC tonight, we eat a ton of veggies too but with prices like that ditching red meat most of the time makes economic sense unless you just eat stew or ground beef.

Pork and chicken are options but the factory mass ‘farming’ practices used there are beyond nasty. I’m a microbiologist and the bacterial load of bad bugs on mass produced chicken is unbelievable, so it’s bleached first and then sold...

I’d eat more fish but we’re not allowed to fish for them or when we can, I can’t catch them :p

Dave

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon
Been following this thread, I just dropped over $30 bucks on 3 steaks at QFC tonight, we eat a ton of veggies too but with prices like that ditching red meat most of the time makes economic sense unless you just eat stew or ground beef.
Our grocery bill is literally less than half of what it used to be, and our cooking has gotten better. Win win win.

shrapnel

Quite funny.

We have 11 pages of meat eaters complaining about vegans and ZERO vegans on here complaining about meat eaters.
Where are there any people trying to make meat taste like broccoli, there seems to be a plethora of just the opposite...

Latest posts