FS Echo shadow 2 euro nymph rod for sale

Leech

Hi there,
I have a 10'6" 4wt echo shadow 2 for sale. Rod has been used for a few outings, one minor scrach on the butt. It can throw euro rigs with ease, indicator rigs and it cast fairly well a 3-4wt dry fly line.
I am asking $180 plus shipping. I am located in the SE WA and can meet with the local guys. It comes with the cloth and tube. I can sent you pictures on request.

PV_Premier

I’m not in the market but a plug for this rod, it’s great. I got “stuck” with it in my hand yesterday during an unexpected hatch and managed one of my best dry fly session in a long time despite it being a specialized nymphing rod. GLWTS.

Leech

I’m not in the market but a plug for this rod, it’s great. I got “stuck” with it in my hand yesterday during an unexpected hatch and managed one of my best dry fly session in a long time despite it being a specialized nymphing rod. GLWTS.
Thanks PV, it also makes for an amazing stick when fishing from a pontoon on a lake due to the amazing reach.

Yardus Maximus

Bought one of these a while ago here and absolutely love it. While it is sold as a Euro nymphing rod I would recommend a 2 or 3 weight for that. The 10-6 4# I have is kick ass for bobbers.

Seller with only 1 posts make me a little nervous though :rolleyes:

Leech

Thanks for the rod review! It mirrors my opinion exactly.
I joined this forum years ago but never posted anything. I thought I still have a lot to learn before I can contribute myself. I have been an active member on the spey pages (where I posted the rod ad too) and bought and sold several spey rods over the years without any issues. It is ok to be nervous when buying or selling in the classifieds, I know I am, every time I have to do one of these transactions. With that said I am still going to be silent on the forum until I have something usefull to say, and not post something just to see that counter click up.
To each their own!

Latest posts