thanksgiving

rawalker

We have people coming over tomorrow. Wife and I had Pizza, got most of the cooking done, just the potato salad to go. Just need to vacuum and mop the floors then I can relax. Once that is all done, going to sit at my tying desk, turn on Alice's Restaurant and relax a bit.

Jeremy Floyd

Veðrfölnir
Man, things on the “ten seconds of thought behind this list”

I’m thankful for this year

1. My family
2. Every minute I spent with my dad in my life
3. Stability
4. Teaching my kids who are grown

Happy day everyone. Tell someone you love how you feel about them! It’s time well spent.

David Loy

Senior Moment
Nice day at home here. My Dr daughter is into cooking now, so she and Liz (the danger duo) mapped out the menu, did all the shopping and most of the cooking. A welcome break for me. Cocktails with friends down the alley mid day. Got a good walk in with my bestie Rio. Thankful we could all be together on a slow sunny day. Leftovers tomorrow after the Dawgs.
Best to you all.

cdnred

Newbie Fly Fisher
We have people coming over tomorrow. Wife and I had Pizza, got most of the cooking done, just the potato salad to go. Just need to vacuum and mop the floors then I can relax. Once that is all done, going to sit at my tying desk, turn on Alice's Restaurant and relax a bit.
Damn.. Who don't luv pizza, it goes with everything.. I'm jealous now, gotta go out and get me some.. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all..

Latest posts