Let's do this! 2019-20 ski thread

Hem

Speaking of kick ass...
Mikaela Shiffrin is unleashing a major whoop ass on the competition.
She is just a little bit awesome..

Josh

dead in the water
Staff member
10 day forecast is looking pretty weak for NW WA snow. Some sort of temp inversion has the snow level up too high considering it's 40deg outside right now.

Jeff Peacock

triploidjunkie

@Swimmy nice machine. It would be better if it was a Ski-Doo, but whatever... I've spent many a powder day riding my machine up into the back country of Montana and boarding out.

triploidjunkie

I'm far too busy fishing to excercise ;)

Whatever floats your boat. I have no doubt it's fun. Just doesn't interest me. Honestly anything that takes my time and money away from fishing just isn't my cup of tea.

To each their own of course. I dig the pics, and I'm sure its enjoyable...just not for me.
You can do both in the same day. I do it all the time... Go for a morning cutthroat session, then when I break the two foot mark with the cutthroat I go up on the mountain.

Bowbonehead

Day 2 for me tomorrow ...... had to get some meat in the freezer first but I have buddies already into the teens in days this year..... first hill here was open in October but the fishing was still to good to put the boat away for me .......

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
You can do both in the same day. I do it all the time... Go for a morning cutthroat session, then when I break the two foot mark with the cutthroat I go up on the mountain.
He doesn't like exercise, or skiing, or trout. Hope that helps.

Oh and Santa came early

Latest posts