Let's do this! 2019-20 ski thread

walove

Looks like the cascades are about to get hit, hopefully this opens the flood gates for some time. SW Montana and Washington are always on different storm patterns. A storm that hits the Washington passes doesn’t hit Bozeman. My dream would be to ski Washington December through February and then Montana March through May

Chris Bellows

Your Preferred WFF Poster
Swimmy wasn't the only skier who Santa visited.

newski.jpg

Just got back from five days in Aspen burning through my Ikon Pass days. Conditions were really good for early season. Arrived the day before the Summit for Life Uphill race and figured why not? Shouldn't be a problem skinning uphill 3,200 vert up to 11,200 feet a day after coming from basically sea level and skiing all day. Strapped on the lycra and the skinny skimo skis. 38th place wasn't too shabby for a flatlander. Spent two days on skis and three working on my terrible snowboard skills. Took three more morning uphill laps and enjoyed the soft snow. Back home enjoying Seattle weather in NC.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock