Last smoke of the year

Jerry Daschofsky

Will Fish for Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee.
WFF Supporter
With peak season officially upon us, and new sets of DOT rules thrown at us, yesterday will probably be my last Saturday off until January. Daughter was in town for Thanksgiving from Pullman so made her favorite breakfast Saturday. Homemade biscuits & gravy with home fries.

1130190825.jpg

All the while was smoking brisket.

1130191131_HDR.jpg

Midway through the day I got the point ready for burnt ends and added the baby backs to the smoker.

1130191454.jpg

With about two hours to go I tossed in the sides, since it was at a lower heat, and cranked up heat for 30 minutes while the brisket and ribs rested and added the now cubed up point with sauce to carmelize.

1130191745a.jpg

All came out great. Lonnie's Blodgett beans, potato casserole, burnt ends, brisket, and baby backs.

Was a good night with all the family home.

Kilchis

WFF Supporter
Jerry, not to derail your thread, but have you ever used mountain mahogany for smoking?

Jerry Daschofsky

Will Fish for Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee.
WFF Supporter
1225191825a.jpg

I did do a smoke for Christmas dinner. Did a spiral cut ham, cheesy potatoes, asparagus, and rolls (not shown).

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts