Bargin bins!

Adam Saarinen

Drove 2 hours north a couple of weeks ago to buy a used leather sofa for a steal of a price! On the way home we stopped at a flyshop so i could go through the bargin bin, found these for only 2€ each, well under half price! sketch-1575227971059.png On friday my new local flyshop had Black friday sales, bought this full price because of the new colour. sketch-1575228033060.png But dug all this out of the bargin bin. sketch-1575227990687.png sketch-1575228009676.png All only 2€ each. If you don't live any where near a flyshop, try to stop at one when ever you are on your travels. If they have a bargin bin? You might just find some gold in there!

Adam Saarinen

Yes, nice haul. I'd have bought the same flash materials. So where have you been hiding? and...
welcome back!
Thanks, we moved into a new home in september & it's been taking up a lot of my time sorting things out. Also working a part time job on top of my normal job. Busy busy busy. Been fishing a bit when i have time. Finally starting to catch up on things!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock