NFR Where did they go?

b_illymac

Staff member
Seems like trolling has gone from despicable to acceptable recently around here.

Maybe I’m just spending too much time in the Seahawks thread. :rolleyes:
Use the report tool if you see something that violates the rules. Or even shoot me a pm. I'm happy to address or try to fix what ever I can.

As someone who is getting a little long of tooth, myself, and who has had a couple of health scares in as many years, I worry that some of the missing may have left us for the big trout stream in the sky. As a "community," I suspect many here on WFF would appreciate hearing when someone we have come to know through WFF has died. Once in a while someone announces a member's passing, but somehow I suspect some of our missing didn't have anyone who could share that information.

Adam Saarinen

Use the report tool if you see something that violates the rules. Or even shoot me a pm. I'm happy to address or try to fix what ever I can.
Been away for a bit. Only seen the other day you are a mod! Don't want to sound like a ass licker, but i think it was a good choice! Congratulations! I hope you will be fare & let some little things slide, but kick ass on the big things!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I don't Miss Napawino!
Me too...I used to battle on a once huge ff thread...Hacksaw, my presumed nemesis and others as well....some thought. We were combative and are friends, always will be...good folks that love to play online, and ...fly fish you bet but few got that. There were some that had a sort of playful combative style and few not knowing but assuming, did not get it...I got it...sometimes reading between lines provides for an inference that seems to individuals anything but playful, when in actuality it's just fun...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Me too...I used to battle on a once huge ff thread...Hacksaw, my presumed nemesis and others as well....some thought. We were combative and are friends, always will be...good folks that love to play online, and ...fly fish you bet but few got that. There were some that had a sort of playful combative style and few not knowing but assuming, did not get it...I got it...sometimes reading between lines provides for an inference that seems to individuals anything but playful, when in actuality it's just fun...
Sometimes folks don't get an ongoing playful joke...It is semantics, once you get someone you join in...if you don't get someone often assumptions are made online. Assume no ill will...until it is evident thay are a troll just stirring up trouble...then do what you will and don't add to opinion ...that is called railroading...out of town.

Latest posts