FS Orvis Frequent Flyer 7' Spinning Rod

Squamishpoacher

Orvis Frequent Flyer 7’ 3-piece spinning rod. New rod, never used but now out of production so hard to find. This spinning rod is perfect if you want to cross over to the dark side and pitch a spinner or jig when your buddies aren’t looking. Wrapped with corrosion resistant ceramic guides and fitted with a graphite composite reel seat it comes with a cordura covered case.

$165 US shipped.

Richard E

Orvis Frequent Flyer 7’ 3-piece spinning rod. New rod, never used but now out of production so hard to find. This spinning rod is perfect if you want to cross over to the dark side and pitch a spinner or jig when your buddies aren’t looking. Wrapped with corrosion resistant ceramic guides and fitted with a graphite composite reel seat it comes with a cordura covered case.

$165 US shipped.
Great idea to have one of these along in the event conditions on your expensive trip aren't conducive to fly fishing...

Squamishpoacher

I've slipped over to the dark side occassionally. Coho love brass or copper spinners and I've taken a few chinook on them too. I've had them move out of the way from my drifted flies only to hunt down and attack a Blue Fox blade.

Latest posts