NFR I drive a white van!

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
People that rely on Facebook to get their news....and then repeat it.
SMFH.....
Fukin' idiots is what they are, and unfortunately there's more of them out there than you'd think.
Before social media they were relegated to street corners with signs declaring the end is near, or the illuminati rules the world, and there were only chance encounters with these morons spewing nonsense.
Now they can reach others without the requisite mental furniture to pour piss out of a boot on a daily basis, and count on those similarly brain dead cretins to pass on their ramblings as if carved in stone, fresh off the mountain.
;)

Idiocracy indeed....
#sad

GAT

Dumbfounded
Considering white is the most common vehicle color in the US, I don't doubt that some people are abducted by bad guys in white vans. But I don't think the color of the van has anything to do with it.

dld

Considering white is the most common vehicle color in the US, I don't doubt that some people are abducted by bad guys in white vans. But I don't think the color of the van has anything to do with it.
Wellllll...I believe the color and vehicle have a lot to do with it, historically. For a long time white, windowless vans have been the vehicle of choice for many service companies. Electricians, plumbers, carpet cleaners, mobile pet washing, windshield repair, caterers, etc., use white vans. Thus, white vans have become ubiquitous. White are part of the scenery, making them the perfect vehicle for certain types of crimes.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Used to be a guy that frequented the Tacoma waterfront in a white station wagon and sold candy out of it. This was the late 70’s or early 80’s.
He had a bunch of pictures of kids with some government conspiracy theories and rambling writing taped all over the windows.
I recall something about the government stole his kids or something like that.
Creepy looking rig with boxes of candy visible in it.

I was down there with some buddies one night squidding and drinking beer. When we were done we noticed his rig and walked over to look at all the pictures and writings on the windows.
We didn’t know the dude was sleeping in it. He must have heard us and sat up and pointed a gun at us.
That was the last time I ever checked his rig out...
SF

KillerDave

Have camera, will travel...
My kids call any sketchy looking van a "Rape Van."

The first time I heard them say "hey, nice Rape Van" I nearly swerved off the road rubbernecking and laughing.

Come to think of it, mostly they were white...

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
On the way home tonight I had to park my white van...you guessed it...right next to another white van. To the best of my knowledge no one was raped or abducted into slavery...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Personally, never do social media of any kind. Never.
You know what...I engage there a lot...you just need perspective...It is easy to hate whatever...I have sold enumerable paintings because of that interaction, written poetry that rersulted in recordings...it's fun...I get the dislike for it...I do...but in my 15 years or so of it most has been fun...It just takes culmative perspective.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock