NFR I drive a white van!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
He now has a website and a Facebook page with links to Infowars and stories about the lizard people running the world.
Book it....
;)
Everyone knows the lizard people are enslaved by the Greys and do their bidding.

dfl

Old, awful and ugly.
I drove one of those kidnapping van to meet up with a Florida guide for a day's trip in Panama city from Destin. The car rental company was out of regular cars :) cool thing was i didn't have to break down my rod.

After returning the van I Uber'd for the first time and proceeded to shut the door on the rod tip :(
Aw shit!

Nooksack Mac

For a few years I worked for a company that rebuilds starters and alternators. I drove a white Chevy Astro van to deliver them through three states. The Astro is one of those vehicles that seems bigger on the inside than the outside. I had some time flexibility in that job, so sometimes I took that rolling box of near-solid metal to some dicey biways beside lakes or streams. I sometimes wondered if that Astro would be able to get back up a mountain road. It always did.

So I bought a used commercial Astro (white, of course), planning to convert it to a recreational vehicle. No fancy additions such as Iveofione would do, except for my idea of a mattress frame made of welded sheet steel, bolted to the floor, with a securely padlocked, hinged end panel at the back of the truck. That would hold rods, guns, everything I feared to have stolen; and a comfy mattress on top.

On its maiden voyage, about a hundred miles from home on the way to Colorado, the transmission committed seppuku, leaving me with an expensive tow bill to get it home. I never had the nerve to try again.:mad:

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
WFF Supporter
For a few years I worked for a company that rebuilds starters and alternators. I drove a white Chevy Astro van to deliver them through three states... I bought a used commercial Astro (white, of course), planning to convert it to a recreational vehicle... On its maiden voyage, about a hundred miles from home on the way to Colorado, the transmission committed seppuku, leaving me with an expensive tow bill to get it home. I never had the nerve to try again.
I worked as a Texas Instruments Field Service Engineer for 13 years and drove white full sized Chevy, Dodge, and Ford vans in WA and OR. The vans were replaced every two years or around 150K. Being a major corporation the fleet was well maintained with mandatory periodic maintenance but knowing the problem trends I wouldn't have wanted to purchase one by the time they were replaced.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock