FS Free Old School Float Tubes (2)

ffb

I have a couple old school Caddis float tubes I'd like to offer up for free. One round and one "pontoon style". These are both around 20 years old. I haven't used them in years but they both hold air and are in pretty good shape. I have a lot of great memories using these with my dad as a kid. I'd really love if a kid just getting into fly fishing got ahold of these. Must pick up in Port Orchard/Bremerton area. I'll throw in a couple pairs of Caddis fins with them as well.

Pending Pickup.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mike Ediger

WFF Supporter
Man I logged a lot of hours in one of those inner-tube belly boats! Some December days with frozen feet and legs, all night fishing on Chopaka, and being towed around Medical by a pig. Lots of fun memories hanging mid-belly deep for hours on end.
Good on you for passing it along. I hope someone puts it to good use.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock