painting

Chromer J

Awesome, you have a lucky customer waiting. I believe I see some beautiful petroglyphs on some of those variegated orange-brown rock faces. :)

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I have a client waiting for newer ones like this...he is enamored by such painterly frivolity...This is the last one he bought earlier in 2019...I try not to paint for a client...I don't know whay , maybe I am a tease...or I just follow my muse that tells me it is the time to do something...?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Beautiful work Skip ...... I'm envious of your talent
I am trapped by it...I do it because I have to...a prof in 1974, told me never to stop...keep at it...so i have...Dick is gone now and i kept in touch for decades...he was a maestro..,.amazing teacher...that observed and saw what I was...I loved him...

Last edited:

cdnred

Newbie Fly Fisher
sold...but Thanks...I have done a lot of commission work...
You have a great talent for painting beautiful artwork. I really admire you for the talent that you've acquired and the gift you have for it. I've watched some programs on TV and it seems to be somewhat easy to learn (?). I've always been attracted to art, bought some brushes, canvas and paint but never found the time to attempt it. The day will come.. ;) I worked and lived for 5 years in Washington state, loved it there and think it is the best in the US. Now I'm stuck in industrialized Detroit..

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock