Swiss CDC Multi Clamp

fireman10

I've got one coming as well. Never did get accustomed to using the Magic tool. The transfer of material from the clip to the loop always seems to be a challenge. No doubt made easier with patience and practice. Looking forward to using a stout clip that is super thin.

BN2FSH

I have been tying with it for about 2 weeks. I am tying size 14 and 16 nymphs and soft hackles. I am using CDC, pine squirrel, and lots of different hackles. I'll try some big deer hair bugs soon. This is the best new tool I have purchased and used in at least the last 10 years. This has really changed my tying on small flies. It is light years better than the pettijean clip I was previously using. I could not tie small flies with just a little material in that very easily. Some of the flies I posted in the thread "nymphs for Argentina" were tied with the swiss multiclamp.

Ron McNeal

I know not the heart of another man.
Ha!! Try to find one. FlyFishFood's Cheech's YouTube video sure makes the case for having one. Kinda (very) surprising that in a metro-area like Seattle/Tacoma, with a good number of fly tyers, that not one fly shop has them listed in their assortments ....... at least, that I've been able to find..............

candr

I find that it works and it has its place. It has good clamping power and is good for selecting deer hair off the hide and spinning it in a loop. Building composite loops, spinning cdc etc. can all be done just as well with any of the other tools available.
B0907BAA-8F9C-47D1-A1AC-445F83ACA1D1.jpeg

Norm Frechette

Googlemeister
Ha!! Try to find one. FlyFishFood's Cheech's YouTube video sure makes the case for having one. Kinda (very) surprising that in a metro-area like Seattle/Tacoma, with a good number of fly tyers, that not one fly shop has them listed in their assortments ....... at least, that I've been able to find..............
dakota angler also has/had them

got mine from them today

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock