Winter Spey flies ?

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
how crazy do you want to get. Spey, as in classic spey variety, classic lines, historically correct construction type stuff.....? or do you want go get funky?

LMK!

DenWor54

Take a look at the what’s in your vise thread, there are a lot of Spey flies listed by some very good tyers myself not included.

Rob Allen

If i was to go spey for a season of winter fishing. I'd stick with Glasso and. I'd use 15 lb. Instead of 12, I'd tie them on old hooks that sharpen easily and I'd tie lots of them and try not to be emotionally attached to them..

DenWor54

If i was to go spey for a season of winter fishing. I'd stick with Glasso and. I'd use 15 lb. Instead of 12, I'd tie them on old hooks that sharpen easily and I'd tie lots of them and try not to be emotionally attached to them..
Hey rob, what Glasso pattern? Post a pic!

steelyeyedguy

Keep a casting, they’re in there, just keep castin
I’ve only got 2 in his run in 15 years

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock