Tides

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
When will the 2020 tides be available on Tides.net?
Thanks
SF

Chris Scoones

WFF Admin
Working on it, actively. Some problems that impacted WFF last year, are holding back Tides from building new years worth of data and images.

Chris

Chris Scoones

WFF Admin
The data finished but a problem held up the images from being built. The images are being built now. It'll take quite a while to get through all the stations, but I expect most of OR, WA & CA to be completely functional by tomorrow morning.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Maybe I’m just senile, but in mobile view I can’t seem to figure out how to move forward via month or year.
The arrows are there to go backwards by month or year, but I don’t see a way to go forward.
The forward arrows are there when I view tides on my PC though.
SF

6D47546D-9A35-47F5-8142-8589EC060A7E.jpeg

Chris Scoones

WFF Admin
Maybe I’m just ...
Not at all. It's on my side and on my list of things to sort out, to include mobile bug fixes and styling updates. Earlier in the month, in process of getting the site back up some software was reverted. Things like the colors, sizes, data points and other custom things like moon phase indicator overlays... The setup need to be finished so I can re-start the graphic rebuild process, then the mobile pages get reworked.

Working on a fix for the mobile view of the nav buttons > >>. If I can't fix it I'll need my mobile page serving 3rd party guys to fix it on their end, but not a big deal since I'll be working with them soon anyway.

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts