FS NEW LOWER PRICES!! A Few Really Nice Rods for Sale - Sage, G. Loomis, Loop & Redington

Molson

Flyboy
Thinning the herd as they say and hoping to find new homes where they will get more use.

All prices are Shipped in CONUS or local pickup in the Bothell/Woodinville WA area. Shipping outside US can be negotiated. Paypal preferred if not picking up.

G. Loomis Pro4X 890-4, Mint. This is a really nice rod. Great to spey cast with an OPST head or similar. $240
IMG_2343.JPG IMG_2345.JPG IMG_2346.JPG IMG_2348.JPG

Loop XACT 590-4, Med fast action. I love Loop rods and this is a great economic all-around rod for someone. Like new.
$140
IMG_2352.JPG IMG_2353.JPG IMG_2354.JPG IMG_2355.JPG

Redington Vapen 390-4, fast action, X-wrap graphite w/ carbon fiber reel seat. More like a 4wt IMO. Has a small superficial rash from a fall in the rocks that I tried to capture in the pics.
$120
IMG_2365.JPG IMG_2367.JPG IMG_2368.JPG IMG_2369.JPG IMG_2370.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2347.JPG
    IMG_2347.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2349.JPG
    IMG_2349.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2350.JPG
    IMG_2350.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2351.JPG
    IMG_2351.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2371.JPG
    IMG_2371.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Hem

Used to drink Molson red tops in high school. Most kids called it skunk beer. Guess me and the boys were just anxious for the craft beer thing to get going.
Dont even know if that Molson is still produced. .....
This was back in 1980.

shotgunner

Anywhere ~ Anytime
Some nice rods here.. couple really catching my eye.

I believe Molson is the oldest brewery in North America (?)

Molson "Ice" was a favorite of mine until they changed the recipe ..and ditched the green bottle to brown. Done with it after just 2 sixers. LOT'S of good memories connected to the green bottled version though!

Reactions: Hem

Molson

Flyboy
No relation, but yeah I can remember throwing a few back in my younger years. I think it is still pretty popular up north. Craft Brew spoiled today!

Reactions: Hem

Bowbonehead

At 234years old Molson is the oldest Brewery in North America and yes they still brew Canadian although I prefer the micros myself...... that Vapens tempting

Hem

So I'm pretty certain that isn't the same as the Molson ale I remember...green bottle with red cap. Shoot...many moons ago.
Correct me if necessary.
Let's see from the 80's the beers from Canada we preferred:
Molson Ale
Molson Golden
Labatts..was that Labatts Blue?

Moved from the East to the West in 87 and never saw much of them in Montana.

Squamishpoacher

I bought a six of Labatt's Blue last week to try it again but I'll stay with Canadian. I'm pretty sure the big breweries are much like the big rod companies. Change the outside colour, call it something different, and hype it as the hot new thing you just gotta try.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts