Lost access and a new dump

bhudda

heffe'
Someone dumped one on the passenger side of Brian’s truck..We think it was either suburu man or another guy, it wasn’t there when we set out in the a.m.

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
WFF Supporter
A number of years ago,I came aponA women leaned up against a truck tire doing her thing.she had stuck two sticks in the mag wheel and was sitting on them peeing.looked pretty comfortable .... I have never tried it but you fellas might give it a go

Jeremy Floyd

Veðrfölnir
You defecate at trailheads too? ....might have to leave a fly to differentiate who’s who or something :) lol
...I’d be like “oh man, it’s him again!” ...and then I wouldn’t have to walk all the way down there
Thank god you don’t drive a suburu! :)
Brings new meaning to the trailhead “log book”

dustinchromers

I picked up about a dozen empty CO2 cartridges in a 50 foot stretch along the highway that parallels the lower stretches of that river. Could've picked up a few hundred more as I walked another couple miles. Figured they must be used by the logging companies in some kind of device. There's no way one or two Ralphies could've used up that many cartridges in their BB guns. Anyone know why there are so many empty CO2 cartridges littered along the highway?
Not used to my knowledge in anything logging related. They are probably the remnants of some wookie like younglings. The wooks like that carbon monoxide high they get from whip cream chargers. They are a vile breed those wooks. They've literally infested Olympia with their ilk.

dustinchromers

Someone dumped one on the passenger side of Brian’s truck..We think it was either suburu man or another guy, it wasn’t there when we set out in the a.m.
Territorial gesture common among certain species. I cruised a stand of timber in Methford and heard gunfire near my rig and returned to find .223 casings and two fresh piles at my driver's door. I was the visitor in their habitat so I must respect that fact and stay alert. I documented it as there was a complete lack of toilet paper and group defication is rare.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Territorial gesture common among certain species. I cruised a stand of timber in Methford and heard gunfire near my rig and returned to find .223 casings and two fresh piles at my driver's door. I was the visitor in their habitat so I must respect that fact and stay alert. I documented it as there was a complete lack of toilet paper and group defication is rare.
Did you take any castings?

dustinchromers

Did you take any castings?
Negative. The stool was pale and watery. This is generally indicative of a drinker on cheap booze or your garden variety tweaker. It was the presence of firearms and the lack of toilet paper that sticks in my mind. This combination is rare and in conjunction with the group pooping dynamic made me question that I could be cataloging a new species. There are very few human primates that have devolved to pre toilet paper, shit in packs, as well as have access to firearms. In fact I nearly captured a similar eastern variant in seedy habitat in the city of Chicago. However, these creatures were something different entirely. Even though I did not see them nor understand their pack culture the message was clear. This was a territorial shitting. A primal and pungent message of "this area is ours" was simple enough to read even for an armchair anthropologist. I was there on their terms like it or not. I set a trap baited with some Busch Light and old car batteries wrapped in copper wire. I saw nothing attempt to take the bait.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
Subaru man? What type of missing link relic is this? How can you be certain?
He would take up residence for two three days a week. Slow moving and very territorial. Known to shy away from others and lose fish on a regular basis.
I set a trap baited with some Busch Light and old car batteries wrapped in copper wire. I saw nothing attempt to take the bait.
Old Nissan pickups with intact catalytic converters make the best bait. Or placing wads of $20 bills on the dash works well. Placing wads of $20 bills on the dash of an old Nissan pickup is a sure thing...

Yard Sale

Huge Member
He would take up residence for two three days a week. Slow moving and very territorial. Known to shy away from others and lose fish on a regular basis.

Old Nissan pickups with intact catalytic converters make the best bait. Or placing wads of $20 bills on the dash works well. Placing wads of $20 bills on the dash of an old Nissan pickup is a sure thing...
Can one go squidro style and put a 20 onthe outside of a roll of 1s?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock