Elwha River Hatchery Steelhead

JACKspASS

I bet if I could get this guys contact info, and trying to get some education put in he would tell me to F**K off! Yea I have seen these type of people and spoken to many in CA and OR.... there is no convincing them. They will almost fight you. And the main reason for calling Him a idiot is HE is selling wild life. I don’t know 100% but pretty sure selling game/fish or parts without a lic to do so is illegal.
I would love to go with you when you call him and idiot and proceed to enlighten him on the finer details of fisheries politics, but I'm afraid I'll get caught in the crossfire.

ZUS79eY.gif

winxp_man

Steelhead Bum
I would love to go with you when you call him and idiot and proceed to enlighten him on the finer details of fisheries politics, but I'm afraid I'll get caught in the crossfire.

View attachment 227310
idiot is the name given to people who are in the bushiness of taking away from a system that is all ready on the brink of being gone. And I stated in my original post, which reading comprehension on typed info seems miss it's meaning. I meant to state idiots that do things fully knowing that these creatures are not in good shape number wise. I'm a very talkative guy when fishing the river to find peoples perspective. I mean no harm but to educate. But some take it to heart with the simple fact that you ask them a question.

That many dead steelhead and one that seems to be wild is a pile of shit in my opinion. I would be the first to take away the "rights" of some guy that is 10% freakin native that wants to make money by exploiting a fish species that is on such a bad decline that extinction is within grasp.

But hey what do I know...... I have only seen the dark side of this "native" talk to make someone sick a lifetime! But lets just over look it and not call out stupidity because they are allowed to take and take by law.

Not trying to start anything with people that understand. I speak and type out of the dark life I have lived as a ex poacher and education from fellow fisherman many years ago helped get me out the bulls**t life style and helped me learn to educate others on this subject.

The best way I can describe it is like it was described in the move docu Rivers Of A Lost Coast. We took and took thinking it would be here forever! But we where wrong. We must, and have a need to learn from our past history or it will be gone for good. 0_0

Good info in this thread and talking opinions is fine and some time to time it can be heated haha.

Cheers and Tight Lines.

winxp_man

Steelhead Bum

View attachment 227310
idiot is the name given to people who are in the bushiness of taking away from a system that is all ready on the brink of being gone.
Tribal treatys are federally protected, you ignorance prevails.

???? I dont see anything about natives in the picture post.... What is your point? I have a few Native friends that are not....... the 10% native types that go out to rape and pillage, and exploit natural resources for money, that tell me they are ashamed of what these so called "natives" are going to the fisheries. My point in all of it is educations, but some will still tell you F U once again to your face.

I don't care what laws allow. Hell I hope I get to see the day where nothing is coming back and what the idiots will do then. Again with just a few typed words in a internet search engine you will find out how dark the path to allowing natives to net like they do for money.

But I guess we can agree to disagree. Cheers and Tight Lines Mate! ;)

ribka

It is his federally granted right to fish, calling him an idiot shows just how ignorant you are. If you dont like it go talk the orange baffoon.

Also their rights, traditions and history are not for sale, it has been brought up in the past and vehemently opposed.
Yep the bad orange man wiped out the Washington wild steelhead stock. If we all got together and prayed Mr Hope and Drones would bring all the steelhead back.

Cant make up such nonsense if you tried. lol

Last edited:

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Yep the bad orange man wiped out the Washington wild steelhead stock. If we all got together and prayed Mr Hope and Drones would bring all the steelhead back.

Cant make up such nonsense if you tried. lol

You should read the whole thread or atleast go read post 29.

Reactions: JS

Steelhead

Gold Member
WFF Moderator
WFF Supporter
I saw a picture of a dead steelhead on the Elwah today. Don’t want to speculate on the cause of dead but it looked natural.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts