Anvil Curved Scissor

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
WFF Supporter
I've never had Anvil curved scissors, just the straight version. I'd have to say that those are defective. The curved scissors I do use close completely.

To my eye, the left handle shaft (the top assembly in your photo) appears to be bent/defectively formed causing the handles to come in contact prematurely, creating the gap at the blade tips.

Last edited:

Mark Mercer

Mine are also quit old and close completely, like Jim said the handles look bent. If you can't return them I'd take them apart and bend them till they close.

YAKIMA

AKA: Gregory Mine
I’ve got a pair of those as well. Gently bend the finger holes and everything thats blue away from each other. The metal isn’t that hard to reshape. It’s easy to do

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock