FS SOLD*** 9' Outcast Pontoon Boat ***SOLD

Angler 77

AKA Scott Jones
Longtime not so active member looking to sell my pontoon boat. I just don't get out often enough to justify it. The boat is currently on my truck in Port Townsend.

Just add you and a PFD and you're ready to go fishing. Aluminum frame so it's light, corrosion resistant and easy to handle solo. Pontoons and valves function like new, no leaks. Comes with collapsible oars, flippers, manual air pump and a lead pyramid anchor.

Outcast is a great brand, made with quality components. I've taken this down many of the Olympic Peninsula rivers including the Calawah and Sol Duc with no issues. Fits nicely on top of my truck, easy to load and unload.

Asking $400

Attachments

• Pon4.jpg
    Pon4.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 160
  • Pon3.jpg
    Pon3.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 155
  • Pon2.jpg
    Pon2.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 151
  • Pon1.jpg
    Pon1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 142

MelW

Certified Curmudgeon - GET OFF MY LAWN!
You don't indicate the Outcast model, but it looks like a PAC 900 to me. If so, that is a great price and should sell quickly.

Last edited:

Angler 77

AKA Scott Jones
I see I have a few PM's, I will get to them, in the order received, tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks to all for looking and inquiring.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts