Interesting article

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
WFF Supporter
Salmon fry can also suffer the same fate if they don’t downward migrate correctly pass the damms. Arctic turns and other preparatory have fun.

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Interesting indeed. "More than 300 species of fish are found in the lower Congo alone " I've never thought about the Congo River much after reading the story of the kayaker who was pulled out of his boat and killed by a crocodile. Lost any interest in ever visiting there. Hazardous duty pay couldn't send me there for research.

Travis Bille

Interesting indeed. "More than 300 species of fish are found in the lower Congo alone " I've never thought about the Congo River much after reading the story of the kayaker who was pulled out of his boat and killed by a crocodile. Lost any interest in ever visiting there. Hazardous duty pay couldn't send me there for research.
Interestingly enough, I played high school soccer with one of the kayakers who was on that trip. The guide got pulled in and he and the other kayaker had to make their way out alone. That whole sotry is insane.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts